Negative photoresist emulsion that can be applied onto a wide variety of electrically-conductive substrates by anaphoretic electrodeposiiton
- Coating thickness capability from 2-10 µm
- Provides uniform, defect free coating
- Exposure at i-Line (365-405) wavelength
- DuPont Developers
- DuPont Removers
- General Lithography: Electrodeposition
- Advanced Packaging: Electrodeposition
Kayaku Advanced Materials, Inc.’s distribution of DuPont Electronic Materials semiconductor and advanced packaging electronic materials is supported by our value-added services founded on chemical and formulary knowledge, extensive applications experience, and process engineering expertise.
Find additional DuPont materials for your applications.