May 18, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Impact and Response
To All Kayaku Advanced Materials Customers:
Kayaku Advanced Materials, Inc. (KAM) is considered an “Essential Business” per Massachusetts and Federal guidelines. As such, we will remain open for business during all phases of business restrictions put in place by government agencies during the COVID-19 (aka: Coronavirus) pandemic.
We are operating at full capacity and all orders are proceeding as scheduled.
We are also closely monitoring our supply chain, logistical operations, and personnel for any impacts related this pandemic.
KAM is utilizing its Business Continuity plan which outlines our response to this type of event. KAM will continue to work with our main suppliers, secondary sources, and logistical vendors to ensure a continuity of supply for all our customers. We will also follow the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and any Government guidelines in response to this situation.
As a result of guidance from the Massachusetts and Federal Government, we are:
- Increasing the cleaning and sanitation of our work environments.
- Adjusting employee’s work schedules and utilizing remote work to ensure minimal social contact while maintaining production output.
- Replacing physical meetings with telephone conferences, video meetings, or written communication.
- Restricting business travel and visitors to the facility
- Asking employees to practice social distancing in the office environment and in personal situations.
- Advising employees to be mindful of their personal health and hygiene and avoid any large social gatherings or high traffic areas.
As these events continue to evolve, KAM will promptly update our customers should any event arise which affects our ability to deliver product.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Sales or Customer Service Representative.
Brian R. LaCroix
Director of Quality Assurance